1. Academic planning and preparation of Academic Calendar.
2. Development of e- learning resources.
3. Provide mentoring and personal support Follow a transparent and fair
4. Conduct training based on need analysis Evaluation parameters and
Leadership and participative management
1. Decentralize the academic, administration and student related
2. Prescribe duties, responsibilities and accountability.
3. Establishment of functional committees.
Internal Quality Assurance System
1. Educating Training of all employees.
2. Periodic check guidance for quality improvement.
3. Establishment of audit team and process.
4. Promoting best practices.
5. Annual report preparation submission.
1. Vision, Mission development their articulation in every key
2. Institutional Strategic development plan Monitoring and Implementing
the Quality Management Systems.
3. Leadership development through decentralization.
4. Establishing internal audit committee.
5. Code of conduct and policy formulation, approval and implementation.
6. Establishing fair and transparent performance appraisal system.
Student’s development and participation
1. Students Trainings Placement Activities.
2. Student’s representation in various committee and cell.
3. Participation in competitions.
4. Organizing competitions.
5. Rewards recognitions of achievers.
Staff development welfare
1. Staff performance evaluation system.
2. Staff Training for quality improvement.
3. Code of conduct, service rules leave rules.
4. Staff welfare policy implementation.
5. Sponsorship/ Motivation for qualification improvement.
6. Support for research, consultancy, innovations.
Institute Industry Interaction
1. MoUs with industries.
2. Support for internships, visits, trainings, guest lectures.
3. Providing opportunities for Industry based/sponsored projects.
1. Establishment of EDC.
2. Effective functioning of entrepreneurship development Cell.
3. Providing training & guidance for entrepreneurship development.
4. Bringing more experts of the field for seminar, lecture, workshop
for entrepreneurship development.
5. Promoting,sponsoring and facilitating entrepreneurship development.
1. Dedicated RD facilitation centre.
2. Fund generation through Project proposals.
3. Apply for Government/Non Government industry, sponsored funds.
4. Collaborations with Government & Private Institutes,
Universities and Research Organizations.
5. Applying for patent.
1. Formation of Alumni association, participation and registration.
2. Data base creation, Regular interactions with alumni and networking.
3. Exploring Contributions.
4. Brand ambassadors.
5. Sponsorships/scholarships/fund generation.
1. Identify community and social development work.
2. Educational support to village people Conducting awareness camps.
1. System up gradation.
2. Safety Security management.
3. Rain water harvesting.
4. Renewable Energy usage.
5. Hygiene, zero plastic green campus.
6. Recycling of water
Applied and Submitted SSR for the AY: 2021-22 National Assessment
and Accreditation Council(NAAC)
Certified ISO 14001:2015, for the following scope Providing B-TECH
in Civil Engineering, EEE, Mechanical Engineering, ECE, CSE and Diploma
Courses in Civil Engineering, EEE, Mechanical Engineering, EEE.
In AY: 2022-23 Planned to get accreditation by NBA
In AY: 2022-23 Planned for outgoing batch, 80% pass Result.