The college has facility to process scholarships to S.C./S.T., BC, OBC Minority and other deserving backward classes under fee reimbursement scheme of Govt. of Telangana.
- S.S.C Hall ticket number, year of pass, type of pass(Regular/Supple./CBSE etc.) to access the application
- (a) Student Aadhaar CARD NUMBER
(b) If you do not have Aadhar Card, go to the nearest Aadhar Enrollment Centre for enrolment.
(c) If you have enrolled for Aadhar and have Enrolment Number(EID) with you, then verify your Aadhar Status.( Click here to verify the status of Aadhar)
- Caste Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre.
- Income Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre after 02-06-2014.
- Open bank account in any of the Nationalized Banks (Click here for the list of Nationalized Banks). Bank account not required for EBC students.
- Students should have a Mobile Number for receiving ONE TIME PASSWORD for registration of application(Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members).
- STUDY/BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study.
- Furnish CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses.
- If the student belongs to Intermediate, to register in ePASS, the student has to complete online Admission in BIE(Board of Intermediate Education) Portal by the College Principal.
- Students registering under Fresh can register after their colleges are confirmed by the universities concerned.